10/15/12

oh how very lovely in Inside Out magazine!

I am completely and utterly over the moon to have been included as one of Inside Out magazines 6 blogs to bookmark! Inside Out is one of my all time favourite mags and to appear in the latest issue is beyond exciting!!! Check out all of the other beautiful blogs they have chosen - bodie and fou, blooming lovely, shoebox dwelling, gardens in unexpected places and for the love of type. I feel very honoured to sit amongst such loveliness - thanks Inside Out!

shannon x

2 comments:

  1. found your blog in "inside out", (my favourite magazine). you have inspired me......lots of amazing decorating ideas, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Raylee - I am so pleased to hear that my blog has inspired you! x

      Delete